Warehouse Services for Food, Construction, Consumer Goods, Paper, Energy, Industrial & more!
- We work with business of all sizes across all industries. Every one of our clients, from those just starting out to those with established operations worldwide, can expect the same high level of service performance and dedication.
- Our warehouse teams are trained to the specific products and goals of each client so we can best help you to achieve your distribution goals, reduce costs and improve end-user satisfaction.
- All of our warehouses are equipped with light and heavy-duty powered material handling equipment. Our forklifts, reach trucks, power jacks, order pickers and assorted attachments handle virtually any type of product easily and efficiently.
MTE operates more than 3.5 million square feet of food grade certified warehouse space. We work with several national brands and many food brokers/importers, ensuring the safety and quality of all food grade products by providing our clients with:
- Ambient temperature and heated dry goods warehouses
- Refrigerated facilities to 2-4°C
- BRCGS, AIB, GMP and FDA certified food-safe distribution facilities
- Detailed inbound inspection reporting
- Product stored and shipped according to specific temperature and humidity requirements
- Lot code, date code, batch number and expiry date tracking
- FIFO and FEFO rotation driven by our Warehouse Management System
- EDI transactions and ASN's for orders, receipts and inventory management
- Recall records and recall management
- Delivery to major distribution centres, wholesalers and retailers
Owners and contractors need to receive and stage long-lead items and just-in-time materials & machinery prior to the “go-live” date on a construction project. Whether you perform commercial, industrial, public and/or private work, MTE Logistix is the easy and flexible solution for your business.
Providing the highest level of service to every one of our clients, we:
- Manage the intricacies of rigid construction schedules
- Track your products from multiple suppliers to specific work orders and PO’s
- Implement document management for all projects
- Provide online access to your inventory
- Assign a dedicated and experienced team to manage and handle your material on any scale from small to oversize
- Offer controlled and secured indoor and outdoor storage
Finding a warehousing provider with the knowledge and resources to support clients across multiple industries can be a challenge. MTE Logistix provides the compliance required to serve any end user, from major retailers to distribution centres and B2B clients.
The complexities inherent in all supply chain management impact how you serve your customers, making it imperative to partner with a 3PL provider with the experience and expertise to support a vast product line. At MTE, we have managed product and supplies of almost every kind imaginable. A few examples of these include:
- Health care
- Home and garden
- Large recreational equipment
- Standard and seasonal retail
With such a wide variety of experience, MTE Logistix can confidently design a custom solution to meet your logistical needs.
Put our extensive experience in the forest industry to work for you with:
- Cost effective logistics solutions backed by on-time delivery to your production plant or customer
- Multiple transportation options for shipping and receiving including container unload/loading for over the road trucks and flat decks
- Detailed inbound product inspection and reporting process
- FIFO rotation and batch/lot code management based on your business specifications
- Skilled operators proficient at handling a variety of product including:
- large coated and newspaper roll-stock of all weights and sizes
- cut and coated paper rolls
- palletized finished goods
- bales of pulp
- Material handling equipment and clamp accessories, from regular to oversized, to accommodate the varying volumes and requirements of the business
MTE plays a vital role in supply chain and warehousing for our Energy and Industrial clients, who depend on us to coordinate and store a variety of materials and MRO supplies from all over the world. We stage and distribute outbound product to coordinate with time sensitive project schedules. There is no room for errors. We get it right the first time.
- Established processes and structures in place to handle an assortment of product
- Equipment to support heavy lift needs for overweight material
- Overflow capacity
- bulk space
- rack space
- fenced outdoor storage yard
- Fully integrated Warehouse Management System software, enabling positive tracking of all inventory (and locations) with reference to part numbers, serial numbers and tag numbers
- Experienced warehouse teams, trained and skilled to effectively and safely handle industrial and energy related products
- Preventative maintenance that can be performed at our warehouse
- Dedicated Customer Service Representatives provide one point of contact to handle all transactional details
- NetView portal to access real-time inventory status, movement tracking and online reporting tools
- After-hours call-in service for accessing product on weekends and outside of business hours