Warehouse & Logistics Services
Our business is founded on relationships. From the smallest client to the largest, we help you grow and achieve success by taking the time to truly understand your business, goals, product and needs. Whether you have seasonal peak volumes or project work, MTE Logistix is well equipped to meet your needs.
- Long-term and short-term storage and handling
- Dry or cool storage space available
- Rail, container and truck unloading and reloading available
- Inbound receiving verification and reporting
- Accurate and on-time order processing
- Inventory management with online web access
- Pallet, case and piece pick order fulfillment
- Co-packing, kitting and assembly
- Transportation solutions
- Full KPI reporting, root cause analysis and continuous improvement with clients
Our teams manage some of the most complex distribution requirements. We understand the impact our role has in substantially reducing your costs and gaining efficiencies throughout your supply chain.
Improve customer satisfaction with same day or next day turnaround on shipments. We pick and ship your product to wherever you need it to go. Whether transferring back to your own facility, or direct shipping to your end user customers, we execute quickly on every order release.
Rather than provide our clients a service, we partner with them. We learn your business and become seamlessly integrated with your operations, positioning us to grow together and develop solutions specific to your needs. Before we offer solutions, we ask questions. What will it take to make your customers happy? What impact will an outstanding supply chain experience have on your business and how can we achieve that? Why? Because we know that making our clients successful is the key to building long lasting business relationships.
With MTE Logistix, you can expect:
- custom designed strategies deployed to support periods of intense growth and sustain continued growth rates
- highly responsive “client-first “culture structured to adapt to clients changing needs and deliver on tight turnaround times
- increased warehouse labor force with staff trained and knowledgeable about your product
- designated customer service team trained on your brand specific knowledge, order processing and commonly asked questions
- space/racking/environment/equipment configured to meet your needs
- ability to accommodate problematic short notice requests acting as your reliable and capable invisible intermediary