Join Our Team
Thanks for your interest in working with MTE Logistix! If any of the following roles sound like a good match for you, please submit a resume using the form below or apply through our company page on Indeed.
You can also contact our HR department directly by phone or e-mail to inquire about available positions or to learn more about careers with MTE.
We are always accepting applications for Warehouse Operators
On-the-job-training is provided for this position, including warehouse Material Handling Equipment certification.
This position reports directly to the warehouse supervisor.
- operators should be physically fit, able to stand for long periods and be comfortable lifting up to 75 lbs
- must have your own steel toed safety footwear
- high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Operate power jack, stand-up reach forklift and sit-down counterbalance forklift (proficiency required)
- Work from order sheet to build loads for transport
- Exhibit strict attention to detail and maintain order accuracy
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to standard
- Ensure pallets/loads are built correctly
- Maintain cleanliness in work area
- Operate in a refrigerated environment
Starting wage is $18.82 per hour. Part-time day shift either 4-days/week @ 8 hours/day or 5-days/week @ 6.5 hours/day in our Edmonton, Alberta locations. Extra hours may be offered, potential work on weekends and statutory holidays may be required.
Join us as the resident expert on your group of customer accounts, understanding their needs, answering their questions, entering their orders into our warehouse management system and processing them for the warehouse to pick and ship the product.
This individual should have a broad range of customer focused skills and interests, and be able to display a keen attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to work as a team player is crucial. Candidate must be able to manage multiple priorities. Having some general knowledge of the warehousing industry is a strong asset.Qualifications include:
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Previous alpha-numeric data entry experience
- Understanding of EDI (electronic data interchange)
- Understanding of WMS/ERP systems
- 2-5 years of experience in an office setting, working within a team.
- Knowledge of warehouse documents such as bills of lading and warehouse receipts
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with good problem solving approach
- Data entry skills
- Customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer focus
- Analyzing information
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Energetic and dependable
- Deadline-oriented/proficient time management
MTE Logistix is currently looking to add a Warehouse Dispatch Coordinator to its existing team of professionals. This individual should have a broad range of customer focused skills and interests, and be able to display a keen attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to work as a team player is crucial and candidates must be able to manage multiple priorities. Having a general knowledge of the warehousing industry is a strong asset.
The Warehouse Dispatch Coordinator accepts all appointment booking requests, prioritizes all client orders, books all delivery appointments, and organizes all receiving and shipping paperwork.Duties:
- Coordinate and book inbound/ outbound transportation and complete all daily appointment logs
- Greet and direct drivers to assigned dock door and communicate new pick-up/delivery with warehouse, receive and review all packing slips/waybills
- Accept pick tickets/bills of lading, sort & prioritize for warehouse staff and communicate rush orders
- Receive and review all packing slips/waybills
- Provide information by answering questions
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; report needed changes
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Maintain work flow by sorting and delivering information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed